Game Freezes Every Few Minutes

Nomnom
  • Pending

If I am playing, the game will freeze for a few seconds every few minutes. Not quite sure why, possibly an auto-save feature?

Steps to Reproduce
Play the game for a few minutes

User Feedback

I have been playing for 7 hours now ( not continuous because of the consistent restarts ). My game freezes every couple of minutes and I have to close the window and open it again to find that I have to restart the cycle. If i am lucky enough to get to save point when they wake up I will freeze shortly afterward. Its an endless cycle of restarts and screaming. I love this game but this needs to be dealt with.

Share this comment

15 hours ago, LostWhiteGirl said:

I have been playing for 7 hours now ( not continuous because of the consistent restarts ). My game freezes every couple of minutes and I have to close the window and open it again to find that I have to restart the cycle. If i am lucky enough to get to save point when they wake up I will freeze shortly afterward. Its an endless cycle of restarts and screaming. I love this game but this needs to be dealt with.

I am able to play perfectly fine for a solid 3 hours, but it just freezes for a few seconds and then goes back to normal. Which is weird.

Share this comment

maybe it is ram issue? i kinda don't have ingame problems but when i have ram usage 99% i just cant minimize game and do other things like just go in internet, all just freezes. it don't happen often but it happens. so maybe you can check your ram usage.

Share this comment

20 hours ago, supo92 said:

maybe it is ram issue? i kinda don't have ingame problems but when i have ram usage 99% i just cant minimize game and do other things like just go in internet, all just freezes. it don't happen often but it happens. so maybe you can check your ram usage.

I have 16 GB of RAM. Pretty sure it isn't that. It's just random.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Nomnom said:

I have 16 GB of RAM. Pretty sure it isn't that. It's just random.

Same 16GB

Share this comment