Game Crashes when Trying to open

RadSchord89ish
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

Game doesn't open, but a small window opens saying that the Game has Crashed

Steps to Reproduce
I pressed the play button on Steam and that message popped up. I tried opening it using the shortcut created when I downloaded the game, but again the message showed up.

User Feedback

Upload the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, francislang said:

same issue I get program has stopped working. I uploaded the output log file.

output_log.txt

You do not have a graphics card, you need one to play the game.

• Like 1

Share this comment

17 minutes ago, Mundano said:

Your logs show the game is trying to use both your APU and dedicated GPU to process the game and it's breaking. Open your AMD control panel and add ONI then play around with the GPU settings like setting it to high performance mode and see if that helps. If you can find the crossfire setting turn that off too.

Share this comment

Hello, i recently bought the game and have played for 5 hours now (i know, is not much) but i wanted to ask something. The game constantly closes, and my PC tells me that the graphic hardware stopped the game procces. I know that i don't have the best PC (it's an Acer with an Intel graphic card and 6 Gb RAM) but i play other games with more graphic requirements like Overwatch and the problem just doesn't happen.

So i wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem, if the problem is something about the game itself or if anyone knows a way of fixing it. I have been able to play it anyways but i have to close and relaunch the game constantly (like once every 10 or 15 minutes or so).

Thank you to anyone that replies :)

I was told that i may get some help if i posted this one here, anyone knows?

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Nicnio said:

Hello, i recently bought the game and have played for 5 hours now (i know, is not much) but i wanted to ask something. The game constantly closes, and my PC tells me that the graphic hardware stopped the game procces. I know that i don't have the best PC (it's an Acer with an Intel graphic card and 6 Gb RAM) but i play other games with more graphic requirements like Overwatch and the problem just doesn't happen.

So i wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem, if the problem is something about the game itself or if anyone knows a way of fixing it. I have been able to play it anyways but i have to close and relaunch the game constantly (like once every 10 or 15 minutes or so).

Thank you to anyone that replies :)

I was told that i may get some help if i posted this one here, anyone knows?

Please make a new report rather than commenting in someone else's. And attach the game log after crashing the game. Log file is at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt

Also please supply the full system specs or exact model number of the laptop if you do not know what are the sepcs.

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni/

Share this comment