Game Crashes Instantly after the Game Launches

Frizy
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

This problem is for the public alpha build currently on the steam and have the latest update. 

Hello, I just had an issue with the game that really bugs me, It is not possible to play, because when I press the play button in steam I see the loading screen and than the bug report screen comes out instantly. I tried at least 10 times and not working.

And I saw the Development Console flashing so quick on the report bug on the left down screen it says: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I included the output_log.txt file.

I tried to uninstall and install again and didn't worked

Steps to Reproduce
I just clicked play in the steam and it crashed

User Feedback

8:11:27 PM KleiAccount: Exception getting Request Stream:Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
KleiAccount: Cert fail, quitting

The game is having problems with connecting to steam, just to be 100% sure, you did purchase the game right? And not trying to pirate it.

• Like 1

Share this comment

11 hours ago, AlexRou said:

8:11:27 PM KleiAccount: Exception getting Request Stream:Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure

KleiAccount: Cert fail, quitting

The game is having problems with connecting to steam, just to be 100% sure, you did purchase the game right? And not trying to pirate it.

Yes, I purchased the game, I'm %100 sure I got a mail from steam that I purchased the game. Is there any fix to this? Or Will Refunding and Purchasing again fix it? There is the files I have

Screenshot_4.png

Edited by Frizy
Added Screenshot

Share this comment

46 minutes ago, Frizy said:

Yes, I purchased the game, I'm %100 sure I got a mail from steam that I purchased the game. Is there any fix to this? Or Will Refunding and Purchasing again fix it? There is the files I have

Screenshot_4.png

I downloaded a crack of the game and the crack gives crash too, I think there is something wrong with my computer :/ I really want to play the game.

Share this comment

I was able to play for once from the steam version it opened with no problem and I played like 40 min, than I closed the game and opened it again and the same crash. :(

Share this comment

I can play the game but in an interesting way, when the game launches after 1-2 seconds it opens 2 games and I click the left one from the bottom windows bar and it opens the game without any problems, but I can't do this every time so it is not a permanent solution

Share this comment