game crash with unity after apdate

nina.karasik
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I just played the game, then i re-entered the game, it was updated and then there was an error with unity, although just 10 minutes ago everything was fine, please help solve the problem

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

out of game

apdate the game 

game crash

User Feedback

have the same issue, verified game file via steam and no issue found.

cant load any save file, and new game crash as soon as embarked. below blackhole message is shown

TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100002f (from typeref, class/assembly UnityEngine.Input, UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)

Share this comment

Having the same issue. I'm not sure if it's because of unity, but the game stops responding after 5 minutes since launch. Verified files and reinstalled it as well. Nothing changed.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, sherryr said:

My game have same problem after this update used be game 

maybe the problem is in the update itself? looks like a lot of people have this problem

Share this comment

The problem is solved! I solved the problem by rolling back Windows updates with SOFTWARE removal. After that, the game started working.
Most likely, the problem is not only in the Windows update, but also the SOFTWARE that is installed with the game, since after cleaning the PC, updates were installed along with the game and everything worked as before.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, redline_s1234 said:

The problem is solved! I solved the problem by rolling back Windows updates with SOFTWARE removal. After that, the game started working.
Most likely, the problem is not only in the Windows update, but also the SOFTWARE that is installed with the game, since after cleaning the PC, updates were installed along with the game and everything worked as before.

it didn't work for me 

Share this comment

18 hours ago, redline_s1234 said:

My laptop has a duel graphics card, The image above appears when I use a separate graphics card I use a separate graphics card after this updates, but I switched the core graphics card and it worked, fps count is very low (about 10fps).

Share this comment

On 12/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, sherryr said:

My laptop has a duel graphics card, The image above appears when I use a separate graphics card I use a separate graphics card after this updates, but I switched the core graphics card and it worked, fps count is very low (about 10fps).

my latop same win10 duel graphic card

fps very low, so i can't alpha test...

i wish cloud update before version

Edited by Djae

Share this comment