Game Crash

Wickedsnowball
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Game Crash on start-up, loading screen, menu, mod list, really exist in the game or menus, tried disabling mods, uninstalling, reinstalling, reinstalling onto a new hard drive (i wanted to move it there anyways so that was just initiative).

My favourite game is currently unplayable :(

output_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Open the game, it's a random ticking time-bomb that hasn't made it to gameplay

User Feedback

If you just wanna play, why dont you revert to the stable version? Its a testing branch, and this can have serious problems. Thats why its beta and opt in, not mandatory. 

Share this comment

Forgot to mention, when not on beta branch it installs the automation upgrade... not the automation pack post launch, the introduction to automation in the game

Share this comment

TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000034 (from typeref, class/assembly FMOD.Studio.EventInstance, Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)

rlane.MeteorDefenseLaser.FireAt (Comet comet, System.Single dt) (at <5613c42f4f344bc29f8bd49a36278619>:0)
rlane.MeteorDefenseLaser.Sim33ms (System.Single dt) (at <5613c42f4f344bc29f8bd49a36278619>:0)
SimAndRenderScheduler+Sim33msUpdater.Update (ISim33ms updater, System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/SimAndRenderScheduler.cs:244)
UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1[DataType].Update (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:76)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:149)
StateMachineUpdater.AdvanceOneSimSubTick () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:241)
Game.SimEveryTick (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:1330)
Game.Update () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:1306)

I'm crashing now... I think due to the meteor laser mod though; not sure if they updated the mod to break or the game updated to break the mod. I believe the laser fires and tries to play audio and that crashes the game.

Edited by bumbaclad

Share this comment

8 hours ago, bumbaclad said:

TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000034 (from typeref, class/assembly FMOD.Studio.EventInstance, Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)

rlane.MeteorDefenseLaser.FireAt (Comet comet, System.Single dt) (at <5613c42f4f344bc29f8bd49a36278619>:0)
rlane.MeteorDefenseLaser.Sim33ms (System.Single dt) (at <5613c42f4f344bc29f8bd49a36278619>:0)
SimAndRenderScheduler+Sim33msUpdater.Update (ISim33ms updater, System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/SimAndRenderScheduler.cs:244)
UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1[DataType].Update (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:76)
StateMachineUpdater+BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:149)
StateMachineUpdater.AdvanceOneSimSubTick () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/StateMachineUpdater.cs:241)
Game.SimEveryTick (System.Single dt) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:1330)
Game.Update () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:1306)

I'm crashing now... I think due to the meteor laser mod though; not sure if they updated the mod to break or the game updated to break the mod. I believe the laser fires and tries to play audio and that crashes the game.

I'm not sure if it's a mod or not, this was the same error I was getting before they fixed the reports crashing whenever checked issue. Now instead of crashing with reports it's crashing the game completely.

From what I can see it has something to do with the the folder jenkins_workshop.....I am not jenkins, I do not have their workshop on my computer. I also do not have the meteor laser mod, so unless that mod is by someone named jenkins who has a bug in all their mods that came to fruition suddenly, I have my doubts it's a mod, deleting the mod folder did nothing to help.

Share this comment