Game crash (no active mod)

kropernic
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hi,

I don't know how to reprodruce the bug.. It happens a few times after the games load.  Sometimes almost right after, sometimes a few cycles later.

I join the crash output file and you can find my save game file on my google drive here (the file is too large to be attached).

If you need more information, please ask.output_log.txt

Best regards,

Kropernic.

Steps to Reproduce

Load the save game file and play for some cycles.  Reading the log files, it might be related with the bottle emtptiers in the space biome that I used to fill the steam room with water.

User Feedback

Okay, bunch of questions:

First, the log mentions some french words. Are you sure the french localisation mod is NOT active?

Second, have you tried to make an exception in your antivirus suit (or disable it for testing) for the ONI-folders?

Did you try a new game with mods disabled from the beginning? The save you are running has mod-data stored in it. That could be the problem.

Do you store your files on your local system or on a cloud storage?

Share this comment

Hello.  

Indeed !  The french mod is installed.  My very bad.  I forgot about it because it doesn't appear in the list of the mods we can activate/deactivate in the mods menu.

The files are saved locally in the default folder.  Regarding the antivirus suit, it's windows defender with default configuration.
I rather not start a new game right now.  I finally got into space and I'd like to go further on that.

In the meantime, since the error mention the bottle emptier, I deactivate them completely instead of just marking them to accept only item flag for pickup.  This seem to have solved my problem and I've been able to continue playing.  So there's definitely something to check out around that.

FIY, the only mods I use are the french mod and the plyers mod.

Share this comment

The suggestion to start a new run was not to abondon your game, just to make sure its nothing persistent in the save from disabled mods. You can always go back to the old save.

I guess its an error in the translation file. Something adressed wrong. That does not mean the author has messed up, but maybe something changed since he published the mod. 

• Like 1

Share this comment