game breaking pipes bug on loading game

yoshiro3
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When loading a saved game, pipes filled with polluted water to a hydroponic farm (with mealwood) bug out and all the polluted water ends up in a bottle on top of the hydroponic farm.   I can do this with reloading any of my last 3 saved games (maybe more, I haven't tried)

20211125011725_1.jpg

User Feedback

This is not a bug.
Mealwood does not require any water at all. Therefore, hydroponics simply drops the "wrong water". She will always do this when planting a new plant and when loading a save.

Share this comment

19 hours ago, Sanchozz said:

This is not a bug.
Mealwood does not require any water at all. Therefore, hydroponics simply drops the "wrong water". She will always do this when planting a new plant and when loading a save.

I think you are right and I know I am kind of complaining at this point, but it will say "no liquid intake - liquid" for hydroponic farm with a mealwood seed (with no pipes).    Doesn't that seem a bit silly that you are required to have an empty pipe of air in order to make mealwood grow in a hydroponic farm?  I guess you could just use a "farm tile" instead, but I think this is the best part of video games.   Players can do things that the developers might not think about.   It would be nice to simplify the game a little instead of making players wonder where they went wrong.

Share this comment