Game always crashes around cycle 37 and 50

Taharqa
  • Pending

Well, 4th base I do on Oxygen, and every game I started always end the same...keep crashing!

When the base is developped, around 13 to 16 duplicants and around 36 cycles to 50 cycles, the game crashes...

Even when I reload the game just before the crash, hoping I can develop more over my base, it returns window and close the game...as if the game cannot support too much operations at the same time. It's not due to the limits of my CPU I think, as it uses only 30 % of CPU and 2go of ram (I have 8go RAM).

I post my SAVE file, so you may see why it crashes, and the log and the dxdiag. Thanks

Cancrelas.sav

Steps to Reproduce
As described before, too much duplicants, very dvanced base, the game crashes. I sended my save to your called Cancrelas, if you start it it should crash between 5 to 10 minutes...it crashed 4 times at this state, so if you start my save, the bug should happen again.

User Feedback

3 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Could you please let me know if today's hotfix solved the crash you were seeing?

Indeed! Even if i played throughout today...the evening update solved my base!

Now I'm on Cycle 45 and not any crash yet! Thanks to your team for your permanent eager to solve these bugs :)

Share this comment