Fridge automation _still_ broken

Gurgel
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have an automation circuit from the food-storage fridge to the grill, to turn off the grill when storage is full. However, the delivery to the fridge sometimes does not get activated when the fridge is not full. This is broken for both manual delivery and for sweeper delivery. Since the grill gets re-enabled, all the food just ends up on the floor and rots. This completely negates the value of the "fridge full" signal. Reloading temporarily fixes the issue.

I think this bug has been in there for more than 6 months now. It is a real killer. Please fix.

i046.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Run attached save, eventually find food piling up on the floor in front of the grill, despite a supposedly ready fridge right next to it.

User Feedback

Bizarrely, there seems to be a work-around: Put the fridge in question on a closed door connected to some automation (switch seems enough). Suddenly, you do not even need to open that door to reset the fridge, it just continues to work and get deliveries. BTW, power-cycling the fridge does nothing. 

Share this comment

And that did not work either, after all. Resetting the fridge by opening and closing the door below also does nothing. 

Edited by Gurgel

Share this comment

Also happens when actually nothing is connected to the fridge automation output.  Just found tons of rotting food in front of my grill. In a different base. This is extremely annoying!

Edited by Gurgel

Share this comment