Foundation missing Error

Naomi Yuki
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Okay So I was replacing the floor tiles of my base with vent tiles as I just unlocked them and decided I'd replace a 2x1 on every floor dead center. I had built my base with 20x4 rooms everywhere but the main gate room which was 20x5 due to the gates height. So they went around and removed the floor tiles but on area's where there was objects above them they refuse to build the vent tiles. Which would be fine as I could work around removing objects. but directly under the main portal there are missing tiles. So... the printer gate is busted as its missing foundation but the dupes that are alive can't build it. I also attached screen shots of it below. 

I guess this also inadvertently has made this a 4 man challenge run XD 

Also This part isn't a bug but I would like to suggest making liquid work like power (with pipes) As It would make running the super computer and garden less confusing and more internally consistent.image.thumb.png.cc50950d16032d281b5ca57ed19b5811.pngimage.thumb.png.d77a3dbd1fd269a4e0485dc1332a3268.png

Steps to Reproduce
Research Air vent flooring. deconstruct the floor under the main portal. try to have dups build there.

User Feedback

Just a quick update. I stopped the tasks and ore fell from where the tasks was then I told them to do it again. and they did it. I believe what Happened is they thought someone was assigned to build it and was pathing to the location but no one was.

Share this comment

Okay I managed to recreate the glitch by fluke and took a save mid way while It was being setup (All the farm tiles thus far glitched but not all have been built to be in the glitched state. I took a separate save file If you wanna have it to see whats going on here.

Share this comment

Hi, thanks for posting this! Yes, we'd definitely be interested in getting the save file that reproduces the problem, if you wouldn't mind posting that here. :)

Share this comment

Unfortunately it appears to be fixed on load. Thanks for reporting it anyways, we'll see if we can figure out what's going on.

Share this comment