Fish Trap is not functional

anibaruthecat
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

No errands are given to the Fish Trap building so no duplicant can complete the task of retrive the traped fish and transport to any Fish Release building.

broken fish trap.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Just build the Fish Trap and behold the building doesn't work anymore, I suspect is an issue in the most recent patch were the critter drop off were splitted.

User Feedback

Where are the fish release buildings located? Are you sure they didn't reach their max amount of critters in the room?

Share this comment

On 3/3/2024 at 4:50 AM, sakura_sk said:

Where are the fish release buildings located? Are you sure they didn't reach their max amount of critters in the room?

The fish traps were in the open but that never was an issue for dupes to collect the fish, the issue is in the errends display, nothing is queded. I've seen several streamers mention the same bug, I know its gonna be patch eventually but in the meantime you have to move manually each fish  -_-

Share this comment

4 hours ago, anibaruthecat said:

fish traps were in the open

I said "fish release". Fish trap will have no errand like there is no errand in any sweep command. The errand is in the destination. Is your fish release in the open?

Share this comment