First of all sorry if my english is bad it isn't my native language.
So i listed few bugs i had during my games but maybe it isn't it's just the things that seemed strange that i noticed.
- After running the game for 2 hours my game crashed during the second day of my colony (fresh new game). At the exact moment of the crash my 3 duplicants were peeing themself and the produce of their mistake was mixing with a big hole full of fresh water.
- After 6 hours of gameplay and multiple alt+tab the game started slowing and i dropped to 15fps (not really a bug but better be sure)
- While reloading a saved game the gaz takes strange patterns (like straights lines goings throught the rooms) for as long as i don't stop the pause
- While reloading a saved game every machine got the unplug icon that disapear when i stop the pause
- While reloading a saved game every gaz filters reset and i have to set them again (didn't try with the liquid one)
- Gaz pump was pumping permanently and consuming energy but no gaz went in the pipes (it worked again when i removed it and then replaced it). Didn't find a reason to this it just stopped working.
- Bottom left case of a gaz pump wasn't refilling with gaz even when the room was full of it making the pump idle (reworked when went back to menu and reloaded the file). Didn't find a reason to this it just stopped working.
- One duplicant was jumping up and down from a 2 cases wall without reason and didn't appear idle (i had to force a movement from him to see him get back to work)
- Two duplicants were not moving in the middle of a ladder next to a scealed door and started working again when i forced a movement from them (there were ressources behind the door so i assumed it was the reason of the bug)
This is it for my list i hope it will be of any help !
Steps to Reproduce
Every steps i found were in the message itself.
This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.