Farm Tiles not being built and have no priority numbers

nogurenn
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

The queued farm tiles were not being built by dupes despite me waiting for a 2-3 cycles to verify that it's not just waiting for a long queue. The priority overlay doesn't show any priority numbers for these five tiles. The dupes only worked on removing the dirt tiles and didn't bother creating the farm tiles.

I queued some 5 farm tiles in the middle of my existing farm tiles and the default grey tiles. It looks like this: - - - - - _ _ _ _ _ - - - - -

I had to cancel these 5 files first. I then swept the dirt balls/piles on the 5 spaces. I queued the farm tiles again and they started work on it.

I tried looking for my save file, and it turns out there's a mismatch with your instructions here. The `Klei` folder doesn't exist inside `~/Library/Application Support`. What does exist is a folder, which has the save, that I believe is your application bundle identifier (`unity.Klei.Oxygen Not Included`).

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 5.50.40 PM.png

Steps to Reproduce
I'm not sure. I'm sorry. It's the only time that it happened. Other in-between-tile constructions worked properly.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.