Everything frozen except background sounds

Zotep
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Pending

Had been playing for a couple of hours. 

Steps to Reproduce

I'm not sure if it will be reproducible, I haven't tried it but will tomorrow since as it is late - I will give it a quick try The last 5 min before the "freeze" was: enabled a buried Oil Leak to produce crude oil, used a Pitcher Pump to bottle some of the new oil, a Bottle Emptier to empty it into the new, empty "liquid airlock", noticed after a minute or two that the graphics were frozen. 

User Feedback

I was able to reproduce the "freeze". There was a save file made at Cycle 613 - this was after the crude oil had started flowing but before anything else had happened.

This is my first "bug report" and since I skipped a few steps in the initial creation, I'll need some directions on how to send you the Cycle 613 save file(s).

Share this comment

@Zotep thanks for taking the time to make a bug report! :) You should be able to "edit" the initial post and attach the save file to it. Additionally, if you post your game log file we might be able to figure out the problem right away. Thank you! 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I was able to reproduce the "freeze". There was a save file made at Cycle 613 - this was after the crude oil had started flowing but before anything else had happened.

This is my first "bug report" and since I skipped a few steps in the initial creation, I'll need some directions on how to send you the Cycle 613 save file(s).

Save file is now included. Not thinking, I started a new game yesterday after making sure the I had a good save file - sorry!

Again and Again.sav

Share this comment

It dawns on me that my comment about not having a "logfile" is garbage. If you like, I will restore from the "save" and recreate the "logfile"?

Share this comment

Is someone waiting for me to do something? If so, please tell me what I need to do, thanks!

Share this comment