Erroneous "toilet out of order" alert on load

brucemo
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

It is my understanding that the attached image is an acceptable toilet plumbing configuration and as you can see there is enough of the blue stuff and not too much of the other stuff. This image was made about twenty seconds after load. It's an autosave so load happened at the beginning of the cycle.

I get a "toilet out of order" alert (the alert panel in the top left corner of the screen) and this persists for a while. It's present at the time the image was made.

I am a disgusting scum saver so perhaps I deserve this but nonetheless it's a bug that this alert appears (and persists while dupes use the toilet). The game in general seems confused on load and there are often graphical errors due to incomplete initialization (unreachable builds, etc.) and sometimes the game doesn't recognize materials as existing (it tends to lose track of some kinds of rock, refined metals, etc.) until allowed to run for a second or two.

This is probably related to that initialization instability but lasts longer because dupes take longer to get a clue than rocks and refined metals do.

toilet out of order.png

Steps to Reproduce
See description.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.