Duplicants won't make food.

Pika2
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Background (if you need it for some reason):

After reaching cycle ~70, thirteen of my 16 duplicants died of starvation. They were still making food, and the colony was rebuilding but then once the game reached cycle ~80 they started to starve again. At cycle 85, I realized it was because there was some food that I hadn't even reached yet. I've reached cycle 90 and no one makes food. The colony survives from killing random things and then having new dupes spawn in. Even when their priorities are set to only cook, the dupes are set to chefs and the mush moosher things are set to 9, no one will cook. 

Note: I tried to attach my save file into this, but its a .sav file and if I'm not sure if it will still be useful if I convert it to a txt file, but I added the output log just incase it could help if it was actually a bug I experienced.

Steps to Reproduce
Step 1) Play the game for a while Step 2) Have a lot of things set on high priority Step 3) Have a lot of people starve Step 4) Play for a while Step 5) Lower the priorities of a lot of things Step 6) Duplicants won't cook food.

User Feedback

Edit your post and drag your save file in to upload it.

Sounds to me like you didn't have anyone on delivery duty maybe.

Share this comment

I am not sure if this is the same issue, but I too cannot create food within some of my mushers. Despite having plentiful amounts of water, at around cycle 50 none of my duplicants will deliver water to my mushers that are building mush bars. Mushers that are working on liceloaf seem to be unaffected, but since mush bars make up the majority of the food it is impossible to survive.

This glitch has already wiped out one colony, and I would hate to lose this current file. 

Capital Deadzos.sav

Share this comment