Duplicants walk through the Duplicant Checkpoints bar when passing it from the side that it's pointing at

Michi01
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

If a duplicant walks past a closed duplicant checkpoint from the direction at which it would be pointing if it was opened, they walk through its bar. I'm assuming that duplicants are supposed to be able to walk back through a closed checkpoint since it has an arrow and can be flipped, but that doesn't change that it doesn't make sense from a visual perspective. I suggest that when a dupe walks past it like that, the bar should either very briefly open to let the duplicant through (without letting others through though) or the duplicant should walk past the checkpoint instead of through it.
Unrelated to this, I also think that the checkpoint's screen should be visibly turned off when it has no power. Currently, it just switches to the screen that it has in its opened state when it is powered (it could still stay open when unpowered, it just doesn't make sense for its screen to be displaying anything). Alternatively, it could display the "No power" symbol that the exosuit dock's screen displays when not powered.
I made a video to show what I mean:

Steps to Reproduce
Let a dupe walk through a duplicant checkpoint from the direction in which its arrow is pointing when it is opened.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.