Duplicants don´t wash their hand in washing basin/sink/hand sanitizer while on atmo suit

vault-boy101
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When trying to destroy the slime on its biome, and therefore making a space with clorine to desinfect the slime, with a sink for the dups on their atmo suits as the clorine is unbreathable and it stings them in the eyes, they directly don´t wash their hands even if covered in slimelung. I have also tried with the washing basin or the hand sanitizer and the outcome is the same: dups with germs leave the atmo suit on its dock and remains with germs both duplicant and suit causing to spread through the base.

I´ve been reading through the last bug fixes and updates and I have not seen any feature saying that now the dups in atmo suits cannot use washing basin, sink... I´m really sure the feature was working on older uptates as I´ve been playing "ONI" for a long time. The same happens with some other people as i have read it on someones bug issue. 

Steps to Reproduce

Just try to make a duplicant wash its hands when inside an atmo suit or other type of suit covered with germs. 

User Feedback

When they merged the base game with the DLC, they also merged the DLC's "not wash hands while in atmo suits" since they had the suit washer in the DLC.

This is a issue as it makes my duplicants get food poisoning since they go to the toilet before eating and can't wash their hands altho I do have doctors to make cure tablets (I run suits all day except when they sleep) .

At the moment while a lack of suit cleaning is bad, I think the more bad bug is suits transfering (some?) germs to the duplicant when they remove their atmo suit, I havn't been able to pin point the exact condition that is causing this (might be from removing the suit or something else that at the atmo suit dock).

• Like 1

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Zerohayven said:

When they merged the base game with the DLC, they also merged the DLC's "not wash hands while in atmo suits" since they had the suit washer in the DLC.

This is a issue as it makes my duplicants get food poisoning since they go to the toilet before eating and can't wash their hands altho I do have doctors to make cure tablets (I run suits all day except when they sleep) .

At the moment while a lack of suit cleaning is bad, I think the more bad bug is suits transfering (some?) germs to the duplicant when they remove their atmo suit, I havn't been able to pin point the exact condition that is causing this (might be from removing the suit or something else that at the atmo suit dock).

Thanks for the info. It is not fair "not wash hands while in atmo suits" since there is not suit washer in the base game which complicates the game a lot. I hope they are changing this ASAP because it is hindering the usage of the atmo suit in dirty biomes as the slimy one. 

I think that when they remove their suits they touch the suit itself causing to get germs and the suit also makes dirty the dock, so it is even worse if you take the suit off with germs.

My hopes are on letting the dups wash their hands in atmo suits rather than having to build an extra building (suit washer) wasting more materials.

• Like 1

Share this comment