Dupes use microchips from other power plant

J535
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have two power plants on my base (they´re far from each other) and I noticed that sometimes my dupes craft a microchip in one of the power plants and improve a power generator from the other, and that makes my dupes waste a lot of their work time.

It also happens with the farm station, and it´s even worse, ´cause I also have two greenhouses on my base (one for pincha pepper and another for bristle blossom) and the refrigerators are connected to these farm stations through automation wires. So when I have lots of pincha pepper, it will disable the pincha pepper´s farm station. Same for bristle blossom. But sometimes when one of the farm station is enabled and the other is disabled, dupes will use the enabled farm station, produce the micronutrient fertilizer and improve the plant growth rate from a plant that is in the disabled farm station´s greenhouse.

Sorry if anything is written wrong, I´m from Brazil and my inglish is really bad

Steps to Reproduce

It´s simple to cause this issue, your base just need to have more than one power plants or greenhouses

• Like 1

User Feedback

One thing you could do to handle it, is leave all the power control stations at the power plants idle, and just have one outside of any power plant at a convenient location. They should be able to fabricate the microchips from it even outside of a room.

• Like 2

Share this comment

21 hours ago, BaZERGer said:

One thing you could do to handle it, is leave all the power control stations at the power plants idle, and just have one outside of any power plant at a convenient location. They should be able to fabricate the microchips from it even outside of a room.

It makes sense. thank you

Share this comment