Dupes not producing food

lexicakes16
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

My dupes have stopped using the grill and micro musher. Even when I have the building priorities as yellow alert and have many dupes with cooking and/or supplying as their only maximum priority. I'm trying to make mush bars, and I have all the resources for it (dirt and water), the water is accessible to the dupes and so is the dirt. My colony is starving but they won't make food. 

DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Attempt to make food (mush bars)

Deadly Shack.png

User Feedback

Sorry, but this screenshot is useless. There is nothing to see because it has way to low resolution.

But please dont bother making a better one. Providing a savegame would dbe much more helpful.  So one could load the game and check in a live environment, whats causing the issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

12 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Sorry, but this screenshot is useless. There is nothing to see because it has way to low resolution.

But please dont bother making a better one. Providing a savegame would dbe much more helpful.  So one could load the game and check in a live environment, whats causing the issue.

I'm sorry, I thought that's what I did. I'm not good with computer stuff, I just followed the directions for how to find the save game in your files and put it on the post and that's what happened. Could you explain how to do it?

Share this comment

13 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Is this more helpful?

Deadly Shack.sav

Share this comment

Yes thats more helpful ^^

But i am very sorry to tell you, i´ve loadet your save, removed the yellow alert to see more clearly (without the alert overlay), set it to priority 9 and dupes started to make mush bar and used the grill. 

Do you use mods? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment