Dupes no longer prioritizing Food over other Tasks

CoyoteWAN
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Basically I had a colony of dupes roughly 14-18 get low on food where most gained the hunger state.  Two days prior to starvation kicking in I re-allocated food production to increase food being produced.  After about 1 day some dupes entered the Starvation state.  Ultimately one dupe died, but not because there was no food, but because I could never get him to prioritize eating ...

For instance when I notice I had one dying from starvation even though my food level had increased to about 5kcal, I ask the dupe that was starving to move next to the refridge where there was at least 5kcal available, the dupe went next to the fridge, and then immediately decided to go back to work instead of eating when it was at around 0-200 calories remaining.

It would be nice to know why it was not getting the food in the fridge.  Was it already allocated?  If so why would starving people not get it allocated first.  Also when a dupe is a starving level they should drop everything they are doing to eat if they get assigned a food.

Also, might be worth showing a warning for hungry.  If that does not happen too often.

The Radioactive Cantaloupe.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Have enough food in fridge for people Starving, but not enough for everyone. I think the way the food gets assigned might be an issue.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.