Dupes immediately get Hypothermia after loading save

Soggs
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I started a Rime play through so the base is currently still very cold. So for some reason whenever I load the save almost every dupe gets Hypothermia. Leaving the world running for a bit I hardly get any new cases again unless I send them skinny dipping in water or oil.

I do have a few mods installed but nothing that should affect illness. If a separate modlist is need I can provide that.

I am not 100% sure I am on the Preview Branch (is there even one right now?) but the top left says Build: AP-420700 so I guess that is accurate.

Steps to Reproduce

Load the save and unpause. On the very next tick of the simulation almost all dupes should get hit with Hypothermia.

Dimension.sav

User Feedback

I think this may be "works as designed". The trigger is that the affected dupes have low body temperature. In normal play, this does not re-trigger hypothermia or they would never get out of it until they have very slowly re-heated their bodies. On load, the absolute temperature seems to be checked though. It really is not much of a problem as it passes fast.

Share this comment