Dupes don't sweep no matter what

k4rl1
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

Hi,

no matter what i do my dupes don't sweep. I also have a storage compactor and stoped all other tasks and now my dupes are idling and do nothing. Please fix this bug. Thanks.

Edit: 

I've narrowed down the problem. My storage engine was set to sweep only. In that case, the dupes should sweep all items which i mark for sweep, but they do nothing. So "sweep only" doesn't work. If i set my storage compactor to all or specific materials it works. Nevertheless the setting "sweep only" and marking specific items isn't working.

Ohhh it's green....sav

Steps to Reproduce
It was very early in the game i can't clean up the dirt near the toilete or anywhere else. I also have priorized sweeping to 9 but it had no effect.

User Feedback

5 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

Posting the save file could help.

I've added my save file and updated my post. ;)

Share this comment

My storage engine was set to sweep only. In that case, the dupes should sweep all items which i mark for sweep, but they do nothing. So "sweep only" doesn't work. If i set my storage compactor to all or specific materials it works. Nevertheless the setting "sweep only" and marking specific items isn't working.

'Sweep only' on storages works as an extra filter, in case it's set on a storage compactor it'll only let in materials that are marked by you as sweep - but the normal selectors that filter what a storage compactor can accept at all still apply, so it is not enough to only set 'sweep only'.

• Like 1

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

'Sweep only' on storages works as an extra filter, in case it's set on a storage compactor it'll only let in materials that are marked by you as sweep - but the normal selectors that filter what a storage compactor can accept at all still apply, so it is not enough to only set 'sweep only'.

Ahh ok know i understand how it's working thx!

Share this comment