Dupes do things instantly less in 1 sec in normal game speed.

Curente
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi. I have problem with one of my save game with 1119 cycle.

They eat, toilet, use sink, building, take shower, it seems everything they do is in a less a 1 sec. I try to spawn a new dupe. But same problem.

I try to reload game back to around 400 where i did a "Save As" and there it works.

I have to admit i did use Debug Mode some times with Ctrl + F4. I do not know it is something to do my problem.

BTW thanks for a great game.

Steps to Reproduce

They eat, toilet, use sink, building, take shower, it seems everything they do is in a less a 1 sec. I try to spawn a new dupe. But same problem.

I have attach the save game.

base 2.sav

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi, this sounds like "Fast Workers" mode has been turned on, which is only available in Debug Mode. The default keyboard shortcut is Ctrl-Backspace, while Debug mode is enabled. Let me know if that doesn't work for you, thanks!

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

Hi fatheroctopus. Great thanks for reply. I Start up the game and enable Debug Mode. press Ctrl-Backspace and leave the Debug Mode. Now it works. The "Bug" was sitting front of the screen. :oops:

I did not know there was such things like "Fast Worker" mode. i may have miss click on my keyboard.

Have a great day and thanks again :D

Edited by Curente
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment