Dupe getting stuck

slayrs
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

One of my dupes (always the same one) gets stuck in random glitches. The dupe named ''Digs'' gets stuck mid air either one tile above ground tiles. once got stuck in a built ladder segment. It is only him that gets stuck that way no one else seems too and I then need to build a tile under him to fix this glitch without debug mode

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

Just digging around seems to make this occur

User Feedback

I've also seen this with 2 dupes i have Rowan and Marie. Ive witnessed once during the deconstruction of a tile, the instant the tile was "deconstructed but before it actually popped into an item, Marie then successfully climbed onto the "transitioning" tile at which point the tile popped away and Marie was left standing 1 block in the air looking around until she near suffocated. the "move to" failed due to not having a valid path to move.

Seems there is one game tick between finishing a deconstruct and it actually becoming not a tile and in this time the dupe climbs onto it.

As for the getting stuck on ladders i havnt actually witnessed the moment they get stuck only that ive noticed once they were

Share this comment