Dupe forgetting to go on space mission

zerat
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Sometimes if a dupe gets interrupted they won't ever return to the capsule.

In this particular example I've provided, Bubbles is assigned to pilot this rocket.  If everything worked the way it should, automation would be repeatedly sending missions as soon as it is ready to leave, and sometimes this works flawlessly for hours at a time.  However, sometimes the dupe won't return to the capsule, I've noticed this most frequently in the following timeline of events, but there may be other ways in which it can happen, I'm not sure; in any case:

Bubbles recently got back from a mission.

The gantry was extended and she left to urgently use the bathroom.

This task completed and she began to return the capsule.

While en route, her downtime window started, and she abandoned that task to go rest.

When that window ended she went to sleep.

When that window ended she got up and used the shower.

When that was completed she started doing random errands instead of going back to the rocket, pictured in this screenshot.

She's still listed as assigned in the capsule and the rocket is waiting for her return before it can launch.  This will never occur, even dozens of cycles later and even if she goes idle.  Clicking on the capsule and deselecting and then reselecting bubbles as the desired  pilot immediately prompts her to remember what she's supposed to be doing.

bug.png

D63 Cycle 2146.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Bubbles recently got back from a mission. The gantry was extended and she left to urgently use the bathroom. This task completed and she began to return the capsule. While en route, her downtime window started, and she abandoned that task to go rest. When that window ended she went to sleep. When that window ended she got up and used the shower. When that was completed she started doing random errands instead of going back to the rocket, pictured in this screenshot.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.