Downloading issue

xxminterxx
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

so im not entirely sure if you can help me with this but i bought the game on steam and it wouldnt log me in after about ten minutes of waiting on the logging in page i decided to uninstall and reinstall and after the uninstall steam acted as if i had not downloaded the game at all, i went to the download page for the game and it asked me to buy it again and when i went to my games library it wasnt there, so i decided to go to my email and give my receipt id to steam support but there was not an email either so im not entirely sure if this is an error of the game download or if its a steam problem, im talking to steam support as of now and they're saying that i dont have enough information in order to get the key or retail cd code back. if i went to go to play offline to test if it would let me play, it let me play but local only and after that i decided to try the uninstall and reinstall.

Steps to Reproduce
i downloaded the 8.99 sale version of the game on steam.

User Feedback

This is a issue between you and steam, there is little to nothing anyone here can do for you. I would suggest getting a credit card statement showing the transfer and sending it to steam to prove you paid for a game that steam says you don't own.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, AlexRou said:

This is a issue between you and steam, there is little to nothing anyone here can do for you. I would suggest getting a credit card statement showing the transfer and sending it to steam to prove you paid for a game that steam says you don't own.

it was a steam wallet transfer and not a credit card one

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, xxminterxx said:

it was a steam wallet transfer and not a credit card one

Then everything is up to steam and how you talk to them. Nothing more for me or anyone to add here. Good luck.

Share this comment