Custom priority is inconsistently respected when placing conductive wires

Roachy1
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

When placing conductive wires with a custom priority (not 5), the placed blueprints frequently have a priority of 5 regardless. Sometimes it does respect the priority for a bit, but will eventually start placing with priority 5. I haven't been able to determine a pattern.

Expected behavior: Every blueprint (conductive wire or otherwise) should be placed with the selected priority, and should continue doing so until the priority is changed, or the building's placement dialog (with the material/priority buttons) is closed.

Steps to Reproduce
Select conductive wire, choose a material and a priority other than 5. Place several rows of conductive wire blueprints. Note that some or all of the blueprints placed still have priority 5.

User Feedback

I can confirm I noticed this as well. I was laying conductive wires and they all ended up as 5 priority, even though I marked them to be 8.

Share this comment

Hmm I cant' say that I can recall this for sure. I've noticed a few times that wire has been laid with a material I didn't intend, but I have no proof that that is related to the issue described in this thread, or whether it was a result of forgetting to select the material. 

Share this comment