Crash while trying to create a new Game under Linux

Kaot
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

The Game crashes while trying to create a new Game. I'm playing under Linux (Arch Linux).

uname -s -r -v -m -o
Linux 4.14.3-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov 30 18:33:13 UTC 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I described the Steps to Reproduce below and added more Information about my Hardware (Computer-Specs.txt) and have attached the Player.log (Player.log)   from "~/.config/unity3d/Klei/Oxygen Not Included" as i didn't find a Logfile under "SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt".

Please notice that i'm able to play the Game under Linux + Wine without this Error.

> wine --version
wine-2.21 (Staging)

Please let me know if i missed further probably helpful Informations.

Best regards!

Last Screen seen.png

Player.log

Computer-Specs.txt

Steps to Reproduce
From the Main-Menu: 1. Click new Game 2. Screen "World Creation" Standard Game -> Start Game 3. Screen "Choose Duplicants": Just click Embark without changing the Random-Values. 4. Last Screen before Game exits is shown (Please see Attached Image)

User Feedback

I'm not sure if this would help as I do not see the related errors in the log, however your symptoms match.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

13 hours ago, AlexRou said:

I'm not sure if this would help as I do not see the related errors in the log, however your symptoms match.

Thanks, that worked!!

Share this comment