Crash on Startup

kingklutz95
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Bought the game yesterday and installed it, tried launching the game and it went through like normal (pulled up the main menu, started a new game, the world started creating). When it got to 100% it crashed. I tried opening it back up and it crashed on startup every time. I deleted the game, updated all my drivers, the HP BIOS, got the Windows 10 1703 update and uninstalled/reinstalled C++ 2015. Then I re-downloaded the game and it crashes on startup every time. When I launch the game it doesn't do anything until I click, then the screen goes black, click again it goes white and I get an error message that says the game isn't responding and gives the option of closing or waiting for game to respond. CPU specs below:

HP Pavilion - 15z Laptop

•AMD Quad-Core A10-8700P Radion R6 Processor + AMD Radeon(TM) R7 M360 2Gb Discrete Graphics

•12GB DDR3L - 2 DIMM

•750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive

•Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I know a lot of people have this issue, but I haven't seen any solution that's worked for me. I can add the output log this evening. Let me know if I can add anything that will help.

Thanks!

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
Launch Game

User Feedback

Upload the logfile after crashing the game. SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt

Share this comment

I guess if I waited an extra minute before I would have found that out. It worked for me today after giving it some time, so thanks for the help. The game itself runs great now.

Edited by kingklutz95

Share this comment