Crash on load (any save) after update to 269752

MrGiblets
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Fixed

My client updated to build 269752 and now I can't load any saved game.

I can start a new game and play, but if I save it and try and load it back the game crashes.

I cannot load any saved games that I already had from before the update either.

Saved game, log file and system report attached. The saved game is from a game start and then immediate save.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB, discrete NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M.

Basically, I can't play the game at all now except for starting a new game every time, which isn't much fun!

MacBook Pro System Report.spx

Antfarm.sav

Steps to Reproduce
1: Attempt to load a saved game, or: 1: Start a new game 2: Save the game 3: Quit to the menu 4: Load the save

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This is happening to me as well. After a quick 30-second update, loading a save file causes an instant crash, but I can start a new game just fine.

MacbookPro, (Retina, 13-in, Mid 2014), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris 1536 MB.

Share this comment

Currently happening to me too. I'm on a win 10 Laptop, Also FYI I repeated the steps above and got same results

Edited by DekoWizard
more info

Share this comment

I have the exact same issues. I can't load any save files. I CAN start a new game, it plays without issue--but I can't load its save files either.

Windows 10, i7-7700k, 1080 Ti, 32GB RAM.

Edited by JIRM
Added basic system information.

Share this comment