Corrupt save

Sardaukar
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

The save does not load, when loading from the main menu it displays a black screen, if you load from another save, a new game begins

СС.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Download new version of game Load save

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This is happening for me as well, although it's only been with a new game I started on Linux and tried to transfer back to Windows. (Something I've done plenty of times before without issue.)

It brought up the duplicant selection screen and showed a weird seed (like the basic world but no seed number, just two hyphens.) I disabled all mods and restarted it and now loading the same file makes it throw up the "mod mismatch" interface for a moment, then the "oops! I crashed!" interface, but then that crashes immediately as well.

Share this comment

Of course, here
I couldn't find .dmp file in here (%APPDATA%\..\Local\Temp\Klei\Oxygen Not Included\Crashes) i don't have folder there. I have old .dmp in game root folder. I couldn't track there new .dmp when game crash.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Share this comment

You bet. I'm not getting any active crashes now but it's still doing the weird glitch where attempting to load that save file tries to start a new game, it looks like there's some relevant information in the log.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Share this comment

Ipsquiggle Thanks for attention, i solved this situation, problem was been in my custom worldgen which i create before realase (with new worlds)

@Creidiki In (Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\worldgen\worlds) try delete all your custom worlds

image.png.5494498ffd0bfcb96c6dd7a725368bca.png

Like this, all standarts worlds, hope this help

Edited by Sardaukar

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

These are two different crashes, but the good news they're both fixed! :) We've just put out a testing branch with these and other fixes, and it'll go live in the near future!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment