Conveyor Rail Bug

oconzer
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I recently have completed a volcano steam power facility in my game, and I've noticed that one conveyor rail load is staying super hot despite the rest of it being cooler as seen in the screen shots below.

Super hot load

3DA49063263935A979ECE32061B2F91F7C829316

Other loads (approximately)

059D01698DE3E888B76916E7719828B2CE2CF36B

Attaching 2 saves. The 874 is before my volcano power facility has started up, the bug report is the current from the screenshot.

Golden Abode Cycle 874.sav

Golden Abode Bug Report Save.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load my save and let the volcano errupt and then my facility take over (may have to change the timer's red signal time from 598 to 10 seconds in my facility as that is how its supposed to work), and look at the conveyor rails for temperature change.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

This is happening very consistently that the last rail load in my screenshot of my facility is always cooling at a really slow rate. I've also found that upon reloading the game, the stuff that had been stuck on the rail at high temperatures started to cool normally.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Still continuing to see this happen. I'm starting to think that the last  load of the conveyor is incorrectly thinking its mass is the total of whatever was loaded into the conveyor loader in a single load.

Example:

Sweeper loads 200 kg of material and all but the last 20 kg packet of material correctly simulate temperature exchange as if the mass is 20 kg, but the last 20kg packet thinks its mass is 200 kg for temperature simulation.

Example 2

Sweeper loads 981 kg of material and all but the last 20 kg packet of material correctly simulate temperature exchange as if the mass is 20 kg, but the last 1kg packet thinks its mass is 981 kg for temperature simulation.

Upon reload the game correctly realizes that the packet is it's actual mass rather than assumed mass.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Golden Abode Cycle 1062.sav

Edited by oconzer
correction
  • Like 1

Share this comment