Convert to cloud save error

OMGeeky
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

When i click on "Convert all collonies below to use cloud save" and confirm i get an error saying it cant find that folder (Called "Comet" in this case).

When i go and view my save files I see that i dont have folders, i just have the names. When i then create a folder with the name "Comet" (the name of my collony) and put my save games in there and then click the button again it works.  

I havent played in a while so maybe you guys changed it to folders while i was gone and didnt check in this update if someone still has the old safe structure but yeah, its a simple fix i think and for anyone reading this with the same error this should work

Steps to Reproduce

1. have an probably old save game structure (only save game files and pictures with names, no folders)

2. click on  "Convert all collonies below to use cloud save" and confirm.

User Feedback

Having a similar issue. My six hour save belong to a 5 month old game build. Just bought the DLC and reinstalled. The save file is in the correct location but now I don't have the option to continue and when I click "load game" the save is greyed out. When I try to convert the file it says it does not exist even though my save is shown with a preview and correct name.

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by CP77badONIgood

Share this comment

On 12/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, CP77badONIgood said:

Having a similar issue. My six hour save belong to a 5 month old game build. Just bought the DLC and reinstalled. The save file is in the correct location but now I don't have the option to continue and when I click "load game" the save is greyed out. When I try to convert the file it says it does not exist even though my save is shown with a preview and correct name.

Edit: Grammar.

you know that saves dont work from before the dlc, since they changed a lot and its early access. So youre saves gonna be grayed out if its an save from before the dlc and its gonna be grayed out when you go back to the normal version when you create a save in the dlc version.

Share this comment