Consumables popup screen cuts off

RonEmpire
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

The consumables screen cuts off where curative tablets falls out of view whenever new food items populate the table.  

Some cases it cuts it off and you see half of the curative tablet, and then sometimes it completely falls off the screen view.  It's not related to UI scaling as I've tweaked the UI scaling and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

In the images below, I point out how it starts off at 85 cycle  with curative tablet.   and later as I got new items such as the spicy tofu, the screen shifts and curative tablet falls off at cycle 103  and you can see I have 6 tablet but they no longer appear on consumable screen.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
View the consumables screen, as you unlock new food sources you will see the shifts in the column bumping off the curative tablet.

User Feedback

I have had the same thing happen on the release version. As you can see in my screen shot, I do have curative tablets, but they are not accessable in the consumables menu. It seems that the game still knows about them because I was able to restore a dublicant's rights to eat them by allowing them to eat all types of food, but they still don't show here.

onicurative.jpg

Share this comment