constant crashes

breakingwrists
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

the issue seems simple after buying the game i downloaded it and started to play but i get as far as making the bathroom and the visuals stop working I've tried other routs food development water stations etc it still happens the sound goes on and jugging by the sound my duplicates are doing their jobs hope this can get fixed because i was hoping to buy my brother a copy of the game for him but i cant through money into the void and say that was his present 

Steps to Reproduce
just playing the game as far as i know sorry i think my copy is just broke

User Feedback

Can you please post full system specs and the game log from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt

Share this comment

sorry for the delay however i've been very buisy with work so here are the specks for the computar 

General Information

• Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
  • Manufacturer Part Number: 90BG004TUS
  • Brand Name: Lenovo
  • Product Series: H50-55
  • Product Model: 90BG004TUS
  • Product Name: H50-55 90BG004TUS Desktop Computer
  • Product Type: Desktop Computer

Processor & Chipset

• Processor Manufacturer: AMD
  • Processor Type: FX-Series
  • Processor Speed: 3.60 GHz

Memory

• Standard Memory: 16 GB
  • Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM

Storage

• Total Hard Drive Capacity: 2 TB
  • Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer

Display & Graphics

• Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD
  • Graphics Controller Model: Radeon R7 350
  • Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 2 GB
  • Graphics Memory Technology: GDDR5
  • Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated

Network & Communication

• Wireless LAN: Yes

Input Devices

• Keyboard Localization: English (US)

Interfaces/Ports

• HDMI: Yes
  • VGA: Yes

Software

• Operating System Platform: Windows
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home (English)
  • Operating System Architecture: 64-bit

Power Description

• Input Voltage:
    • 120 V AC
    • 230 V AC

and the game log is non-existent on my files

Share this comment

From your specs the game should run, so I cannot do much without the game log. What would be the reason for not finding it? Is there no such folder or is it only the file that's missing?

If it's the folder then you must have installed ONI somewhere else so go find where you installed it to. If it's the file then maybe your antivirus is causing the problems.

Without the logs all I can say is try updating the drivers and restarting the PC. http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Share this comment

OK i got the game on steam and the file is as i said non-existent it's just not on my computer i do appreciate the suggestions but like turning it off and then back on again its some of the first things i do i don't go on these forms unless its a problem i don't know whats wrong otherwise it be a wast of your guys time

Share this comment

Antiviruses are known to cause problems even when turned off and sometimes even when you think it's allowed it's actually still blocking. So I would suggest checking with their support. I think you are the first person who does not have the log file and really without it there is little anyone can do to help you.

Maybe even try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. btw the reason I said it may be in a different location is that steam allows you to install games to any pre configured location. Also if you have file extensions hidden (windows does this by default) the file will be named output_log without the ".txt"

Share this comment