Consistant crashes

lurkinglurker
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

[qol_1_testing] branch, the latest i think (298494). Included is the save file, as well as some random .dmp file I found that seems to be useful.

(Couldn't get the output log files, because I couldn't find "...\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt". Couldn't find MDMP File also, but that is apparently for Don't Starve Together)

Attached file crashes consistently a cycle or two after loading. Given that it ran for 100+ cycles without problems, something funny is going on.

IIRC, I have not built any new technologies in the map other than the following (about the last 5 to 10 cycles) :

Large paintings here and there.
New Drekko Stable.
Metal Refinery.
Reassigned Dupe's beds and meal table.
Air tank storage for the natural gas geyser (also, finally started up the natural gas generators with the geyser's inputs).
(Finally) fixed a problem with the hydrogen injection system under the "powerplant" (2 sensors, one not gate, one cutoff valve)

Also, the pH2O water tank looks weird: I've been putting pH2O ice in there so it should cool down some, but the entire tank seems to be cooling off a little too quickly.

The Ultra Spacecamp.sav

SimDLL_CRASH_preview_298560_20181208-23.40.12.dmp

Steps to Reproduce
Load game. Play a few cycles. Crashes.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Please note that I am starting to think that the metal refinery is at fault.

The game has not crashed even once after I put some filters in place to make sure the water input is only pWater (instead of a pWater/Oil mix)

Also somehow managed to "distill" some Petroleum from the Oil. Somehow.

Edited by lurkinglurker

Share this comment