Certain constructions don`t get build

caio fidelis
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

First, I do not speak English very well, so forgive me if I made any mistakes, I used ChatGPT to help me with the translation

When I tried to build the conveyor rail or an electric cable, the duplicants didn't build them. I looked in the assigned task tab, and the duplicants weren't assigned to them. They don't even consider this as a task.

In this image, it shows that the duplicants could do the task, and it's just that they weren't assigned (which is already a bug).

CapturadeTela(113).thumb.png.1df591d6987adfc9a74402694f067908.png

But in this other image, the possibility of a task doesn't show up, almost as if it doesn't consider the duplicants capable of building something like this, or the task wasn't created at all.

CapturadeTela(118).thumb.png.55be0712c471403954c9e69848712bd9.png

And the duplicants also don't recognize this construction as an existing task.

CapturadeTela(116).thumb.png.ac3f3f3af23cc426471a50b08477fdb0.png

And high priorities do not show any effect at all

CapturadeTela(117).thumb.png.3f36f3c28cba6f3a2ca3df908bac5d86.png

Obs: the only mod I use is 'Fixed Blueprints,' but I tried to run the game without it, and it did not change anything

Steps to Reproduce

I tried to restart the game, and it doesn't work, so I think the save will contain that bug.

If I cancel the construction and build it again in the same place, it will still contain the same bug. I tried to construct the same structure in other places, and it remains broken, although I'm not 100% sure if it happened in all the places that I constructed.

This bug happened after a sequence of loading previous saves of the same colony (I think it happened about 4 to 6 loads, and it did not happen in sequence, with 5 to 10 cycles between each load). More specifically, half of the saves that I loaded were the last and the oldest autosave of the colony.

I wasn't able to attach the whole save file to the site, so I have obtained a Google Drive link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-M961-2jVtM4K4m9O_C-QOXGI-L-Ka5q?usp=sharing

The "Vapor Frio" is the most recent colony, and it's the one with the bug.

I will not go back to playing until this bug is fixed (not that I can, it is unplayable with the impossibility of constructing power cables), so the link will remain open for a long time.

DxDiag.txt

User Feedback

All your available copper ore is unreachable. If you build ladders to access this area then Haroldo will complete the Conveyor Rails.

image.png

• Thanks 1

Share this comment