Can't change rocket destination

bakakyo
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hey guys, I can't change anymore the destination to my rocket.

I got the petroleum one and went to the asteroid that's showing the rocket symbol on the screenshot. Now even though my arrow is showing the asteroid on the right as selected, when I hover the lauch button it will try to send me to the wrong one. I tried to launch anyways and see if it was just an UI error, but no, it sends me to the asteroid I already researched.

one.jpg

two.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1. Have a petroleum rocket with enough fuel to go to a 30000km asteroid 2. Try to change destination 3. The game won't let the change happen even though the arrow changes place
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

I have the same issue, I don't understand how this issue has lingered for more than a year without any solution

Share this comment

Ran into a similar issue today. Got a shorty rocket with command, 2x research, and a steam engine. It will only go to the asteroid on the right. Built an identical one and it can select the left asteroid

20210724114516_1.jpg

Cantaloop.sav

Share this comment

Took me a couple of minutes to figure it out, but you have to select the rocket first (just above the "Launch Rocket" button), then select the destination. Seems obvious now that I say it!

Edited by AnthonyD97e
  • Like 1

Share this comment