Cannot deconstruct command capsule.

ashridah
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I'm playing the base game with the Merge Update applied. I'm trying to re-organize my rocket area a bit, but I'm running into a problem where I cannot deconstruct my rocket's Command Capsule. All of the other modules deconstructed fine, but the command capsule doesn't have a "deconstruct" option on it, nor can I deconstruct it using the hotkey.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Have the Merge Update installed,

2. Deactivate the DLC, restart game

3. Build a rocket (steam engine, 7 research modules, command capsule, gantry for launch, etc)

4. (possibly necessary) Have a dupe fly the rocket on a mission.

5. Attempt to deconstruct the rocket's command capsule.

Expected: be able deconstruct the entire rocket.

Result: All modules other than the command capsule can be deconstructed (steam engine and research modules deconstruct fine).

See screenshot, note the absence of 'Deconstruct' option.

There are some suggestive looking warning stack traces in the player.log, attached.

Workaround: Saving and restarting appeared to unstick the command module and let me deconstruct it.

Oxygen Not Included 7_1_2021 2_46_38 PM.png

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have the same issue. My rocket was built before the update and it also flew a few times. the dupe refuses to enter it and i can't remove it either.

My other rocket somehow launched without a dupe after the dupe refused to enter.  lots of weird stuff going on

Share this comment