Pachuq
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Closed

Can´t find the temporal tear opener in any planetoid

Steps to Reproduce

Can´t find the temporal tear opener in any planetoid

User Feedback

On 1/5/2022 at 1:46 PM, sakura_sk said:

It's in the frozen one, unless your save is too old

It's a game I'd started when Space Out was released. It's suppossed that the Temporal Tear should be there, but is empty...

Should I start a new game??? :mad-new:

frozen.png

Share this comment

28 minutes ago, Pachuq said:

Should I start a new game??? 

Unfortunately yes. World generation changes, like the addition of the temporal tear opener POI, need a new map. You can enable debug and spawn the POI yourself if you want to continue on this specific map but be aware that enabling debug will deactivate steam achievements on that save. You can still continue and get achievements but they will not register on the steam account. Does the starmap have the Temporal Tear though? Because I don't think you can spawn that one.

Share this comment

On 1/7/2022 at 9:45 PM, sakura_sk said:

Unfortunately yes. World generation changes, like the addition of the temporal tear opener POI, need a new map. You can enable debug and spawn the POI yourself if you want to continue on this specific map but be aware that enabling debug will deactivate steam achievements on that save. You can still continue and get achievements but they will not register on the steam account. Does the starmap have the Temporal Tear though? Because I don't think you can spawn that one.

Thank you. I should started a new game and I found it in the frozen planetoid.

Share this comment