Bug in fish feeder

anaconda875
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have some issues with the fish feeder. Please watch this one minute video: https://youtu.be/9sdWe3NhbiA

The first issue is that, when I select Mealwood seeds as the food source for Tropical pacu, then I close the popup and reopen, then it automatically select mealwood as the food source for all kinds of fish
The second issue is that, the pool is always empty, so that my fish is starving

Note that I cleaned all things on the floor. Please give me some solutions

Steps to Reproduce

Please watch this one minute video: https://youtu.be/9sdWe3NhbiA

• Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

All critter feeders overserve this behavior, if multiple species can use it as food it will all be selected after re selecting the critter feeder or fish feeder. 

What do you mean with "The second issue is that, the pool is always empty, so that my fish is starving", i do not see any bug in your YouTube link.

Share this comment

I do see the bug and I'm having the same one. The duplicants loaded the feeder but the pacu never eat the loaded food. They never get tamed or if a tamed pacu is placed they starve to death. Some times the seeds or algae are not shown in the the feeder as the usual green dot, and even if they are shown the pacu still don't eat the food as you can see in the attached images; I'm also noticing that the feeder is somehow dissociated from the material whenever I build one I can also see a a metal ore separated indicator, this happens when I build the feeder with gold, copper or with any other metal. This shouldn't happen, please help!!!
image.thumb.png.bffe16fb8bec0be38527be3e6e15e1d7.png

hungry pacu.png

Share this comment