Broken pipe(s)

Mirek Suk
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Hi,

First of all I want to say I really like the game :)

However some things are really annoying like pipes breaking for no apparent reason (I'm 99,9% sure there is no matter state change)

Attached is save file where

a) pipes next to gas pump break (pumps are expected to take in hydrogen only). I assume this could be due to "random intake" of gas which is instantly liquidified. Even thought this might be correct in in-game terms, this is hardly correct in reality.

b) polluted oxygen intake pipe. There is no reason I can thing about (except a very small amount of matter was taken in which was liquidified due to pipe being submerged in LOx) even that being the case that's hardly the case in reality (not to mention this scenario is very unlikely as source pump is inside gas >~800g/sq)

Utopia.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Let attached savegame run for a bit.

User Feedback

a) I saw a random packet of oxygen getting into the pipe and freezing, so I think you got some oxygen gas contamination from somewhere.

b) if somehow it sucked in micrograms of a gas, it would very likely condense since that section of pipe is not insulated and I'm already seeing negative values in some ~10 gram packets.

If you want to talk about the realism please do so on the forums as that part is not a bug. 

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/133-oxygen-not-included-suggestions-and-feedback/

Edited by AlexRou

Share this comment