Both gas and water pump troubles: Can't pump up the Volume lol

Nameless Savage
  • Pending

Hey, love the game. It is super fun to play, even as an early access. it has super potential. My issues with the game are as follows:

1. When I put a water pump in a man made pool that has liquid, but does not submerge the pump, it will sometimes say it is "in a void" with the warning sign "not in water" even though I can clearly see a bit of water on either side of the pump.

2. When I set up a gas pump at the top of my base to collect hydrogen gas from the electrolyzer build up, it starts working, but then a few seconds later, starts going into a kind of seizure of turning on and off saying it too, is "in a vacuum". These issues have occurred on two separate builds, both ending in, not fun times. PLEASE fix soon. (Maybe the gas pump is set so strong that it actually creates the vacuum itself?) 

If any of this is my own goof, please let me know asap

Again, THANKYOU! so much for making this fun game, and thanks a LOT to all you guys working on this project. Especially the de-buggers, you guys must have it tough at times. Have a Spectacular day. :D

Steps to Reproduce
Create tiled pool, insert shallow amount of water (around half a tile high), try to pump the water out Create gas pump in area filled with hydrogen, try to send gas to hydrogen generator. for me, the pump just starts to spaz out after maybe a half cycle of time. I made sure that all the machines needs, ie vents, power, and what not, were met. That is why I believe this is a bug and not just my own carelessness.

User Feedback

Are you using Thermal Update? If not, this has been fixed.

Edited by vonVile

Share this comment