Black Screen on Launch with no Music

AlphaF1ghter
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello,

I just purchased the game and on launch i have a black screen and no music. i have read through many forums and have tried :

-Reinstalling Game and Verifying Files

-Updating Graphics Card Drivers

-Holding shift on launch and changing to windowed mode

-Running OxygenNotIncluded_ResetSettings.reg File

-Changing Scaling option to Maintain Aspect Ratio on Intel HD Graphics Card (Nvidia Control Panel Does not have display option)

The problem still persists.

My Computer Specs :

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

16 GB RAM

64 Bit

Windows 10 Home Version 1803

Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M Driver Version 398.11

Steps to Reproduce
Open game via steam

User Feedback

It looks like the game is having trouble using your audio device. Is your machine plugged into a tv/monitor using hdmi? Is the hdmi plug going to your motherboard or your graphics card?

Share this comment

Just bought the game and have same problem. Purchased on steam and it just give me a black screen when running. I have a MSI laptop running a GTX1080 with 3G vid mem. 16g ram and 6th gen intel core

Share this comment

I just fixed both my games. Oxygen was a black screen and Don't starve had no audio. It was Nahimic 2 program messing with the audio. I exit it and both games work fine. if I reopen and let Nahimic run it would black screen Oxygen again. See if you have this running, i found it in my hidden icons and went down my programs list to find it. It doesn't open up for any options, all you can do is stop it but it may restart on a reboot. I opted to uninstall and everything is running fine.

Share this comment