Biobot is delivered to Sweepy's Dock instead of refined metal

andocromn
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

After a dupe builds a Sweepy's Dock a delivery of refined metal but instead a Biobot will be delivered.  I've seen a dupe do this and I've even watched a Biobot sacrifice itself.  This results in a loss of the Biobot and the steel it's constructed with.  And it doesn't even build the Sweepy!

To work around this, I was able to build a storage bin and autosweeper, then locked the door to force the delivery of refined metal 

Steps to Reproduce

1. Have a Biobot 

2. Build a Sweepy's Dock

don't have autosweeper with access to refined metal, if you set door permissions to block dupes it will probably for the Biobot to sacrifice itself.  It seemed like the priority though has been to deliver the Biobot instead of refined metal.

• Haha 3

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Apparently this happens with the Reapy/Harvester mod as well.  So whatever it is, it's probably something in the Biobot's code that allows it to be used as materials to build the Sweepy/Reepy.

image1.png

image2.png

Edited by BlackAeronaut
Adding images

Share this comment