Azzure bugs don't lay abyss nymph egg

tzionut
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

As the tittle says azzure bugs don't lay abyss nymph egg even if the probability is 80% . I attached the save game to see for yourself. Follow the 20 cycle azure bug, and you will see whit your eyes. Game version is 312713 but i am sure that in preview build is the same. So no abyss bugs and no radiant bugs

image.thumb.png.a066893121bf229424ea39d7b0cc8c5f.png

image.thumb.png.68ba9464e6887b3b0b02ebfe7555ed8c.png

Utopia Cycle 1776.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Feed the azure bugs whit phosphorus. Even if the probability of laying an abyss egg is greater than 51%, Azure bugs will lay only azure nymph eggs.

User Feedback

Works fine for me as of 1 hour ago, even when not feeding them anything but simple phosphorite.

So bug not confirmed?

Share this comment

@Meep3003   for you was a tamed azure bug or a wild one? For wild ones until now i have 3 azure bugs at 80% who lay only azure nymph egg. I will play more and see if my wild bungs will lay abyss nymph eggs. But i have a feeling that will not. 

Post edit: after reloading i have now an abyss egg. It's strange but i will make more testing. 

Post post edit:

It seems that azure bugs lay abyss eggs but in an unlucky event even i have 80% chances  for my azure bugs to lay abyss eggs  of them lay only azure eggs 

Please close and delete this post.

Edited by tzionut

Share this comment