Automation border bug

darklinio
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I am trying to push some resources(regolith) outside the map to remove it and recover frame stability.

The door pushing resource shoud do the work but an unexpected bhavior make it impossible:

I have a trouble with automation wire in the border left of my map.

He stay at lower stat.

image.thumb.png.4bc06fd29264f32043f1de761c82d62a.png

Spacestation.sav

Steps to Reproduce
1)Go to the top of the asteroid. 2)Build some automation wire on the border 3)Change level of this wire outside the border This changement will not impact the part of the wire on the border.

User Feedback

This is indeed happening. I have a large array of solar panels shielded by bunker doors. All the doors have the same automation wire and should open and close simultaneously. However  the doors in screen and a little bit outside will close properly. Doors a bit further outside the screen will remain open (not affected by the automation signal) doors further away will close as the ones in the screen. This has resulted in some damage to my solar panels. the grouping of the power supply is not relevant (they are all powered similar)

Work around: when the doors close and the screen is near them i will slide the screen over all the doors so that they all are triggered.

In the image below i was looking at the left side of the solar array when the meteor shower ended , going to the right you can see the doors that did not open initially. Going further to the right the doors have open properly again.

Automation border 01.png

Edited by ccXanthos
spelling, clarification

Share this comment