Atmosuit Checkpoint stopped working in base game after Merge

abyss.7
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Linux Pending

I updated and installed Spaced Out DLC - and deactivated it. Then I load my game from Base game and atmosuit checkpoint only considers nearest atmosuit dock: all other docks suddenly just don't count. See screenshot.

ONI_base_game_atmo_dock_problem.png

Steps to Reproduce

- Install DLC

- Deactivate DLC and restart game

- Load game from Base game

User Feedback

Are you in testing branch? Because that seems like the "merged code" base game (diagnostics and all) where that bug is happening. It not the check point though but the atmo suits. Atmo suits when loading a save are empty and refuse to fill with any oxygen. If you undock and request again the suits in the dock they fill up with oxygen properly

Share this comment

I think there's multiple bugs here, one where the checkpoint doesn't let dupes pass it even with atmo suits, and the aforementioned suit not full issue.

I've experienced both. Deconstructing/reconstructing both the checkpoint and the dock doesn't fix the first problem.

Edited by tomthebomb

Share this comment

Second this issue & supporting tom's comment here, deleting and reconstructing docks/checkpoint did not fix the issue.

Edit: Think I may have resolved this, at least in my case. I had to close off the base completely, undock all suits, deconstruct and reconstruct all of the docks and checkpoints (RIP the dupes poor eardrums) then reopen the base to the rest of the asteroid and it looks like it's fixed it.

Edited by OneBlackLight

Share this comment