Atmo suit & Jet suit dissappears when dupes use transit tube

Alex.
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Known Issue

after using transit tube(=disappearing atmosuit), dupe ignores suit checkpoint.

The Planned Metropolis_11 Cycle 27.sav (1).sav

Steps to Reproduce

We are aware of this issue and have it logged internally but either we do not have a fix ready yet or we are not planning on addressing the issue in the immediate future.

Report Bug

User Feedback

I found not only using transit suit, but any actions make exosuits to be disappeared.

Share this comment

Hi @Alex.,

Suit helmets are hidden while dupes are inside tubes, but should return after they exit the tube. Is this what you're referring to?

I didn't see any suit checkpoints in your saved game and I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you mentioned about dupes ignoring checkpoints. If you are able to reproduce this problem then please submit another save so we can take a look, thanks!

Share this comment

.... ....

Changed Status to Known Issue

Hi @Alex.,

Thanks for the video and the save file, that helped a lot. With your new save I was able to reproduce the issue. The travel tube isn't really involved.

As soon as your dupe puts on the Atmo Suit it begins to rapidly heat up and then melts. The reason for this is a bug that causes the atmo suit to be located in the bottom left of the world while it is worn by a dupe.  Normally this location is Neutronium, and so there is no temperature change on the suit.  But in your save game, the bottom left of the world has been turned into Magma, so the suit is actually melting in Magma any time it's worn by a dupe.

We'll look into fixing this issue in a future update.  In the meantime, if you debug paint some Neutronium into the bottom corner of your world, it should stop this from happening for you.

20190115-110719.png

20190115-110848.png

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

@Brook Thanks a LOT!!!

I was suffering from that issue, Now It was completely solved!

And thanks for your fast answer.

Share this comment